The 7th Annual Festival of Witches Psychic Fair &
New Age Market
The Psychic Fair & New Age Market is for magickal vendors and artisan crafters wishing to offer their spiritual and hand-made goods and services to an audience interested in all things mystical. We also welcome those vendors of the horror oddity and paranormal genres.
WHEN: 10am – 7pm, October 17th, & October 18th 2020
VIP EARLY ADMISSION FROM 8 AM to 10 AM both days
WHERE: Holiday Inn Mount Kisco
WHAT IS INCLUDED
* 10' Space with an 8' Table
* 2 Chairs
* Vendor welcome bag with refreshments
* Buffet Lunch
Who Can Vend?
- Retailers Featuring Magical, Metaphysical, New Age, Holistic, Paranormal and or Horror Related Products & Services
Many of our attendees are not Witches but are interested in modern Witchcraft , the paranormal, horror, history and lore so products that are easy to understand sell better! Candles, incense, magical tools, robes, capes, herbs, crystals, statuary, jewelry (pentacles!) and even goth wear and horror is acceptable! Other items that will be considered are primitive crafts, select confections, baskets & wreaths, antiques, oddities, taxidermy, anything Halloween themed. Don't worry if you don't see what you sell listed here, just ask! We're pretty open minded!
- EVP and other "Ghost Hunting" equipment
- Anything Unique or Unusual
- Reiki services and Alternative Healing
- Aura Photographers
This is always a fun thing for attendees and they LOVE it!
- Those wishing to educate about their tradition, school, or Witch/Pagan activism.
Please note that all vendor application inquiries must be approved. Submission of inquiry does not guarantee acceptance into the fair.
- $295.00 per booth space for the weekend
- We are only accepting a LIMITED number of one day vendors at this time, full weekend vendor spaces are filled first.
- One Day Vendor Rate: $175.00
- We are not accepting Direct Sales vendors at this event
- Multiple space discounts are available
- Readers: Please see: For Psychics
Our fair is open on October 17, 2020, and October 18, 2020, at the height of the tourist and wedding seasons, so we encourage vendors to be there on time and ready!
- If you would like multiple tables, we can work out discounts. Upon approval, you will receive the vendor application and contract with all rates and multiple table discounts.
STEP 2: You will receive an email from Festival of Witches regarding the status of your submission
STEP 3: If approved, you will receive the exhibitor application. Approved exhibitors will have 5 days to complete the application and return with payment in full.
© 2020 Festival of Witches. All rights reserved. Don't copy or steal, we wouldn't want to have to hex you ;)